2023 Summer Internship
APPLICATIONS FOR THIS POSITION HAVE BEEN CLOSED FOR SUMMER 2023.
Please email us at email@example.com for future opportunities.
Our ideal candidate is an undergraduate student majoring in Marketing or Communications, and has interests in one or multiple of the following categories: content creation, advertising, graphic design, visual art, event planning, public relations, etc.. (If you have other relevant interests that fit this area, please let us know!)
Our summer intern will work with Marketing and Communications team to strategize and create content for KEC’s website, social media, and other marketing platforms.
We expect our summer intern to attend KEC events and capture behind the scenes content, and assist as needed. Our summer intern will also help the KEC team prepare and manage our CRM system as needed.
Must have skills:
- Knowledge and experience owning a social media account (Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, etc.) – can be a personal account
- Experience working with G-Suite (Google Drive, Gmail, etc.)
- Experience editing photo and video content
- Creative minded with copy writing or planning experience
- An interest in marketing strategy, branding, and messaging
- Self-starter with ability to handle multiple small projects
- Tech-friendly (able to quickly learn new softwares and systems)
- Experience managing a social media account for non-personal use (small business, organization, etc.)
- Experience with social media scheduling tools
- Experience with Canva
- Knowledge of the Knoxville area, or willingness to learn
Our intern will help us develop content strategies for our 10th anniversary, advance our Made for Knoxville initiative, continuing growing our following on social platforms, and help us prepare to implement our new CRM platform.
Other Important Details:
This position will last for 12 weeks, with our intern working 25-30 hours per week.
This is an in-person first position, with opportunities for work-from-home days.
This is a $15/hour paid position.